Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Los Angeles
First day: We had to fly in a giant plane all the way to los angeles where we stayed in a fancy hotel and we practicly went to sleep but mum and I could't get to sleep so we got up for a bit had a midnight snack and finally went to sleep ( the picture is of my boarding pass)
Second day: We hung around the hotel for a million hours waiting for mums friend robbie and when she finally got here we went on the big blue bus to the shops and I got a hat that I lost in disneyland (I also got a postcard to send to room ten) then we had pinkberry,went to the beach where there was a heap of sand to cross before we got to the shore( I forgot my togs oops)I had a paddle then we went home then a couple of hours later dad got home and we went to some place for tea and got caught up in the traffic
then went home to sleep(photo of giant highway explains all the fog)
Third day:DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!! We got to disneyland and went on so many rides to many to name but my two favs were the ferris wheel and the raging rapids (group log flume) we only went each one unfortunately but we saw the P.I.X.A.R parade(massive rip off cos no lightning mqueen which was the reason I wanted to go there in the first place) and then got a lightning mqueen flag and one of the seagulls from finding nemo ( mine mine mine mine mine mine mine) we called it mine then we got home and mum gave me a epic watch with a different strap for each holiday finally we went to a resturant with mine( for mums friend kittys bday) and we went to pinkberry afterwards at about 1:00 (in the morning of course) then we finally went home for our last night in Los Angeles ( photo mine with a plant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I miss my kittys I hope denise is looking after them well.
Hey there Frankie ...hope you are still enjoying your holiday...today we were supposed to be having the competitive cross country today...bet your glad your not here,!!!! You are in luck....its raining so we have decided to run it later...maybe when you are home! The class enjoyed seeing your blog pictures and answers...we hope there wil be more soon. Speak to you soon...take care miss stone and room 10
Post a Comment