Karate belts for my karate start at white, then yellow, orange tip, orange, green tip, green, blue tip, blue, brown tip, brown, black tip , black. Then you get a junior black belt and start again doing the senior belts. A kata is a series of kicks, punches and blocks joined together like a short dance.
A green tip is an orange belt with a green bit at the end. That is what I've got at the moment.
I went to Nelson to see my brothers sing on Friday and Charlie dressed up as a girl at the end and danced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Frankie
I'm really excited that you have chosen to start your own Blog. I am also impressed with your postings and the things you want to share with others. Keep it up Frankie - You're cool!
From Mrs Ives
P.S I have linked your Blog to Sixticks!
Post a Comment